The furniture we create is handmade in our Essex workshop and not in your home. It is built to last, designed to your exact requirements and will fit your space exactly. Our price includes the installation (a big consideration sometimes overlooked) and will be designed to add value to your property.
We take great pride in our furniture from the construction and detailing to the finishing. Our furniture is made by craftsmen having studied carpentry, or furniture making at College, or University before working for us. We do not subcontract any design, making or installation to another company. Furthermore it is guaranteed for five years.
The price of your funiture is based on various factors that include;
• the type of materials chosen, i.e. solid timber, veneers, man made boards.
• the finishes chosen, i.e. spray painted, hand brushed, oiled, or clear lacquered.
• the complexity of the furniture or joinery.
• the ease of access to your home or working environment.
• whether it is fitted or freestanding.
• lighting or electrical provision.
• the scale of your project.
With over 25 years of knowledge in the design and manufacture of furniture and joinery, we have the experience to provide you with a ballpark figure. The more information you can provide us, such as images, dimensions, the location, your timescale, the more accurate the ballpark figure will be.
If you have a forthcoming bespoke furniture or joinery project and would like a ballpark figure, then just email us with as much information as you can and we will be pleased to supply you with a guide price. Alternatively please call to discuss your requirements.
Projects with prices which include the deisgn, materials, manufacture, finishing and installation can be seen by visiting our Prices page.